Friday, August 22, 2008

Inferno & Memphis Roller Derby


We had a great meeting with Inferno today.

Brad Brains (our new marketing director) and myself were in attendance. Brad was just voted in this morning, and he's on top of it! I'm so glad he was there with me.

A fellow skater works for them in the media department. She said they expressed interest in helping our league. Thanks to Lyn-da-licious, we are building a great relationship with Inferno. They offered to work on our November 1 & November 22 posters for the last two games of the season.

The concepts are amazing, and it's comforting to know that so many great people are spending so much time working on getting more people to our games, is just beyond words for me. What a great opportunity.

Thank you,
Julia Karre
Mark Adkins
Linda Corti
Susan Ewing

and all the awesome artists that worked on these conceptual designs for us.

and our own Lyn-Da-Licious

What a great team.

I took over the creative position following in Brad's footsteps. Large shoes to fill. He's an amazing artist & photographer. Like many artists, we see eye to eye on a lot, and butt heads in other areas. Today, it seems we were both drawn towards the same concept for these games and it felt good. I'm glad to have him as new marketing director. I think he'll propel us forward in a way we've been sorely in need of the for past 3 years.

I'm also looking forward to direction in that department, that I've been lacking. I'm so glad he could make the meeting today and I see two great posters coming out of it.

Thanks Inferno! Pin It

No comments: